Burgers, Fast Food, American
802 N Coast Hwy (Beverly St)
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Forget about the burgers, their breakfast burritos are dynomite
- Husky Boy cares for the days when topping patties with pastramicreated by Greeks in Anaheim during the 1970s, now strangely a Utah phenomenonwas as out-there as you could get.
- This place is amazing! Bacon, Swiss, Avocado burger is to die for.
- Husky Boy in Laguna Beach is a classic roadside burger stand, and probably the most scenic in Orange County: right off of PCH. Husky Boy's menu is a time capsule from the 1960s corrupted by Mexicans.
- Just ordinary cheap burger w whopping price tags. Why ordinary burgers cost $7?!?!?! I don't get it. Good they hav a good size parking for this area.
- Get the frisco burger.
- Trying out the husky burger .. Will get back to you with my review...
- Best chili cheese fries in OC!!
- It's one of like 3 businesses in a really residential/beach area so it's really convenient if you live here. The food is only OK but who cares.