תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב 61162
- Formally known as "Kings of Israel Square" was named "Rabin Square" after Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin assassination on the evening of 4 November 1995.
- Be sure to see the memorial at the place where the Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated in 1995.
- , ...
- Great beet shusuka there...
- Large central square named after the late great prime minister Rabin. A plaque commemorates the spot where he was fatally wounded
- , ,
- At penny lane-kikar Rabin 4-the best hang out around.check it out
- A place where Yitzhak Rabin was the first Israeli Prime Minister to be murdered, just for seeking for real peace solution. A place where you will find some protests against unjustice.
- Cozy place with free wi-fi to hang out in the evening
- there are a lot of questionable people here doing handstands beware
- / / .
- I usually take some good pasterys from the bakery /theshowroombakehouse and sit down on the beach chairs with friends or just with a good book#p
- Make sure to see the ugly city hall.
- I find this place peaceful whenever I pop up