- find the green parrot & he'll keep saying hello to you :)
- Find scarlet ibises among wild birds, you won't be disappointed
- Worth a visit if you're nearby as free and full of monkeys
- Great way to spend a slow afternoon. Consider bringing bug repellent. A few nice picnic areas.
- Free wifi and pleasant surrounds. Great place to chill
- , , - !
- Go here if monkeys are you're kind of thing
- Free entry (i wondered in by accident). Looks like best time of the day is morning as that's when the animals are active.
- , .
- its for free right up the hill from SoHo.
- Check out the Golden Agouti
- It was called ages ago.
- Reasonably big playground at the top tier of the zoo near the smaller primate cage. Lots of well kept play equipment.
- Some monkeys seem really unhappy.
- Monkeys are the best
- Small, but lovely park for a family weekend walk. Nice monkeys, though the cages could have been bigger..
- Cool variety of birds, monkeys and even a tiger section. Great place to stroll through
- free wifi, free entrance, drinking water, easy access
- Good zoo in the middle of the city, avoid peak tram, zoo is nicer
- If you're looking for a change from the hustle and bustle of HK, then this is a pleasant diversion. ;)