Bar, Café, Music Venue
- A good place for a proper burger. Lot of tweens and hipsters, but a very good Oslo experience. Backyard is good fun as well.
- Cool bar with a nice vibe and great selection of craft brew. Bit pricey though, even for Norway. They serve food, the burgers were nice and juicy.
- Cozy bar with average selection. They had some nice draft beers, too
- A good place to go if you're planning a night out in Grnland nice backyard space and usually a good crowd.
- The food sucks, the drinks are oversized and overpriced.. but they have the coziest backyard in town and great DJs. Saw many of my favorites here like Juan Atkins, Joy Orbison, XXXY, Darkside +++
- Standup-show every Wednesday at 8 pm, where the comedians are testing out new material!
- Hyggelig uteservering i bakgrden.
- Informal and real
- Tapas are better than burgers and they are served quicker! Also really good homemade lemonade
- This place is a must visit in Oslo! Go to the backyard and enjoy delicious food & ambiance. They have heating lamps and the tapas are really good!
- Deilig bakgrd, byens tregeste betjening i baren.
- Quite an alternative place (for Oslo standards), relaxed and enjoyable in spring and summer
- Not very good food. And quite a young crowd
- This place has never impressed me much and still nothing that stands out of the crowd of bars on Lkka
- Tasty tapas, casual atmosphere.
- Trendy place for clubbing and drinking.
- Baconburger and Tyen-cola was alright. Great place outside for late nights out.
- The backyard is perfect for late summer nights!
- The girls. I mean the girls.