Bar, Rock Club, Nightclub
- Great place for music. Especially on Sunday evenings when they host the great Franck Snort Band. One of most exotic happenings in Oslo. All kinds of people with various background, nationality and age
- Hipster place! Great live music. Best on Sunday night. Cold outside since it's by the river.
- Sundays Concerts are the bomb! and during summer, having a nice beer on their terrace with that view is the best thing to do!
- Sunkissed is always great. Question is how great ;)
- One of the best clubs in Oslo, and definitely the place where I have been dancing most. Check out the small and large concerts, club on weekends and outdoor seating in summer.
- Ett av de beste utestedene i Oslo, og definitivt stedet hvor jeg totalt sett har danset mest. Sjekk ut for sm og store konserter, klubb i helgene og uteservering p sommeren.
- Prv en bokrelease p Bl
- Sunday live performance is great !
- Mzikler, ortam, mekan ahane.. Siz nasl diyor cool vibes!
- Go here on Sunday evening for Frank Znort's band. It's amazing
- A must visit on a Sunday night. Come a bit early because it will get busy.
- Drinks aren't cheap but, the location is cool and the live performances are awesome.
- Genial, musica en directo, buen ambiente
- Probably the best place in Oslo on a sunday night
- I usually only go here for concerts, so I haven't partied here, but I think it's great for concerts.
- Alt er godt p bl
- Live for the (free) live gigs on Sundays with the Frank Znort quartet! Kick off is around 9, but try to get here earlier to avoid the queues.
- With a bit of a warehouse atmosphere going on, Bl is always a hive of activity and is the place to be on a Sunday night to see Frank Znort - the free, regular club night house band.
- One of my favorite place in Oslo. Great music and people with a very good vibe. On Sundays there are no entrance fee!
- No more: "Cash Only" in the bar ;)