- Dyrt og drlig i tradisjonsrike omgivelser: Stortorvets Gjstgiveri melker det julemathungrige publikum for det de er verd, og enda litt til.
- Try whale!
- Beer and music at the 17 of May. Try it, if you can get in.
- Try the reindeer stew. It's like a salty beef stroganoff. Very rich, but tasty.
- Order Lutefisk!
- Do NOT come here during Christmas unless you want permanent hearing loss.
- Norwegian food, small menu but great local fish and venison dishes and a great selection of wine.
- The Grilled Salmon was really good. The combination of ingredients was a party in the mouth.
- Classic Norwegian food at Norwegian prices. It's as simple as that.
- Hayaletli olduu sylenir :)
- Usiiiiigelig treig service til lunsj her i dag.
- Loved the reindeer stew by the fireplace.
- Best seafood and salmon soup I have had in years!
- Posto carino. Ex ritrovo dei contadini per lo scambio dei prodotti trasformato. Ottime le zuppe e mangiato lo stufato di alce. Prezzo nella media norvegese.
- Fabulous salmon steak, all ingredients are from Norway! Love the finger potatoes and free crispbread & butter. Best of all excellent service with very attentive staff.
- Lutefisk! But unless you are very hungry, skip the starter. Lutefisk comes in 2 servings. Try dark cheese and maple syrup and mustard at least for 2nd serving!
- pner ca 11.07 p hverdager.
- Reinsdyret ble servert som om det var lever... (skosle)
- Reinsdyret smakte slitte grunelkka conversesko
- Nydelig lutefisk. Kan anbefales!