- How many tourists can you spot wearing Hawaiian shirts and fanny packs?
- Don't lick the hand rails, they taste funny.
- MSNBCs prime time programming will happen here during the Republican National Convention. Approximately 15,000 accredited media members will be attending this years convention. #GOP2012
- in whole, overpriced.
- If you work or live along the TECO Line Streetcar route, you are eligible for a 20-ride streetcar pass for only $25 - a 50% discount!
- Make sure you bring your parking garage chip with you to get it validated- cheaper parking!
- STUMPS! Best place ever
- Catch a movie, dinner or have a fun at one of the hot night spots.
- Hot enough for you? Tip: Chill out and hit up Wet Willies for a drink. www.mikedoria.com
- Come early for parking.
- A great place to shop for unique gifts. Try to get there when a cruise ship is in port to appreciate just how big they are! Several restaurants are here as well and is next to the Florida Aquarium.
- I have been to Channel Side several times. The best times I've spent down there was during the fireworks show on New Years and the 4th of July. With the fireworks so close to the water it is beautiful
- Great place to grab lunch there's a hooters good people watching
- You can take the streetcar from Ybor for about $2! Great way to get wings, beer and shopping without worrying about parking or a designated driver!
- Should get better
- Great place to spend a day
- great place for evening adult fun! and of course the IMAX
- Live music on Saturdays - check out Noel Bisesti in the courtyard! wwwnoelbisesti.com
- Good times!
- Check out Channelside for "Light Up Tampa Bay" on New Year's Eve with live entertainment and a midnight Fireworks Show and Ball Drop along the downtown Tampa waterfront.