Assisted Living, State / Provincial Park, Park
- Cool place to tool around. Good food and nice people. More history in Sac than people realize:):):)
- A good destination for Sacramento travelers and a must visit if you live in Sacramento. Check out Evangeline's costume shop for all your Halloween costumes!
- Visit The River City Saloon while here... 25cent Sarsaparilla, ice cold beer, great sandwiches....
- Did you know? Old Sacramento was the western terminus of the Pony Express, the first transcontinental railroad, and the transcontinental telegraph.
- Underneath Old Sacramento is an entire underground city. The current day Old Sacramento was built over this city in the 1800's to stop the constent flooding the city was experiencing.
- Nice old buildings, and easy to walk around.
- From adults to kids to tourists this place is so coll to visit! Never get bored here
- There is free street parking in Old Sacramento until 10am on weekdays. Come early in the day for free parking!
- Watch out for the cow guard.
- This is a wonderful place to visit all year around. But to visit during Christmas time is the best! It is so pretty during that time of year!
- Resting along the Sacramento River, the Old Sacramento national and California state historic park offers Sacramento activity seekers a great deal to do and see.
- It was fun and educative to take a walk around Old Sacramento and the old railway station. The place is well preserved and its a place Ill recommend for anyone visiting the California capital.
- Eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and historic museums and tours.
- A good way to spend a few hours and learn about Sacramento history.
- The railroad museum is the best in the country
- I love it here. So much to see and do and so much history. Check out phat city and the two Navajo Indian stores, Evangalines, and Joe's Crab Shack. Don't floss the underground tour and the museums.
- Nice shady area to sit and relax.
- Park at the parking lot near I street and walk.
- History, Gold Rush Days, wandering the shops
- It exceeded my expectations, very good place to hang out and drink good cold beers.