- Some people are simply afraid of technology. I come here all the time and use the self checkout. It works great most the time. The staff have always been nice. It's not a restaurant it's cvs !
- Useless staff. Overpriced. Pharmacy constantly messes up prescriptions.
- Excellent service and open 24 hours
- The register situation is bananas. Be patient and be prepared to wait.
- The store AND the pharmacy are both open 24 hours a day. Super handy!
- Great rewards. Open 24 hours. Good customer service.
- Check out the rotating weekly deals on nuts.
- The pharmacy staff is quick and efficient, but the checkout staff is slow. Go to the grocery a few stores over if you can for a line that moves fast.
- Self-checkout technology is great when it works correctly and smoothly. When it doesn't (which is the case in here) it's simply not worth the hassle !!
- Slow checkout. Usually have Bounty on sale.
- Don't like the self-service registers here. They're placed right by the door which causes all store traffic both in and out to go through the people waiting in line.
- Self checkout sucks, simply because the slowest customers use them. The staff is meh.
- Slowest staff ever. Interminable lines. I end up walking out without what I need more than anything else.
- Instead of a cart try the new rolling shopping baskets.
- $3 icecream $1 soda specials this week.