- Chicken fingers are amazing with a side house salad and rasberry vinegarette! Brian the bartender is awesome!
- Excellent et portion gnreuse!
- The chili was great! Very different. The warm pear salad is incredible as well-add steak and it's even better!
- Scallops wrapped in bacon and a salad. Everything else has wheat. Chili has wheat. Coconut shrimp has wheat. :/
- Atmosphere was dull, seats uncomfortable, and food mediocre at best.
- The chili is award winning, for good reason!
- Sit at the bar. Ryan the bartender knows best. He will read you like a book and make you the perfect drink
- Do not order a mimosa! Came out in a pint glass over ice. Asked the bartender to make it the traditional way and it was mostly OJ. Otherwise, waitress was sweet and the food was good!
- Food came out cold and under cooked.
- First time at the gas lamp, mellow mood good food, spinach and garlic pizza was great, we also had Cajun Alfredo past with shrimp it was very good
- Go with the steak tips!
- Voting party. Support Erika Van Pelt on American Idol on Wednesday nights and receive up to 40% off for voting.
- Pub trivia every monday night with austin...lots of fun!
- Thanks for the St.Patrick tip! I go for dinner alot but have not been on St.Pattys. will try this year!
- Be sure to check out both the live band downstairs and the DJ up. It's like two different bars but so much fun bouncing back.
- Crab Rangoons are nice and sweet
- Super bon!
- Excellent and mice waitress
- Cole slaw is amazing!
- Warm pear salad: 7 thumbs up.