Library, Coffee Shop
504 W State St (btw Oval Dr & N Grant St)
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- have coffee and stay up all night studing
- Group Meetings and Wasting Away Life.
- Place for sticking to the study or wasting time
- Laugh sadly while staring at others who have a similar sad existence.
- The underground coffee shop is great and quick!
- If you can, go to Rawls
- Be sure to wear a watch. No cell service and the lack of windows make it easy to lose track of time
- stare at the homeless guys using the public use computers to watch anime
- Theft, messy bathroom, the only good thing about this library is that it opens till 2am.
- This library tends to be packed dring finals, so make sure to get there early to study!
- Small study rooms are not used to watch movies with light off!
- Brightest place to study on campus!!!
- Hick's is one of the best places on campus to study! On Sunday - Thursday they are open until 2 am!
- Enjoy the time of being alone in the Library.
- The girl that works at the coffee shop is really cute ... danielle
- Cool new TV right next to the coffee shop helps distract you when you need a break from studying
- It's so hot in the DLC and there's no service but there's always open computers.
- Please get a room
- Get Monster Energy drinks in the vending machines in the back for $2. Don't buy them at the coffee bar.
- Public microwave here to warm up your lunch.