301 N Meridian ST (bt E New York & Vermont Sts)
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Check out the nice fountain!
- The centerpiece of the park is the Depew Fountain, dedicated to physician Dr. Richard Johnson Depew. Designer Karl Bitter died before the fountains completion, Alexander Stirling Calder completed.
- There are some really nice old trees in this park. Great to take pictures of and just relax
- Awesome place to get some instagrams
- Toss a Frisbee, walk your dog or simply settle in the grass. The park is beautifully landscaped with trees, flower beds and decorated with statues. In the center of the park is the Depew Fountain.
- Great place to escape reality for a few