London, Greater London E C4M
- See that column in the middle of the square? It's actually a ventilation shaft for the Tube. Oh, and avoid the 50p toilets where you don't even get a mirror. Free ones are in St Paul's.
- After/bfore your visit to St Paul's Cathedral, you can enjoy your afternoon at Starbucks Coffee.
- There is wifi here... There is also the City's annual celebration of arts going on here till the end of July!
- Paralympics parade was great!!!! Welldone Team GB
- take a few mins to relax in the buzzing piazza, especially on a summer day at lunchtime
- Full of tourists and city workers. No good pubs on the square - look on the streets around. Kinda sterile but nice and sunny with lots of places to sit.
- Lovely food. We went for the first dates novelty but the food was delicious
- First dates restaurant!
- Ringing bells for 20 minutes
- A large and spacious gym just off of St Pauls that's a hidden gem. Good area for eating lunch in fresh air. Also good for people watching.
- The setting for the first dates restaurant if you're a fan. Lovely 'hidden' square away from the crowds
- Avoid this place
- Great views. Nice to stop and relax a bit while sightseeing.
- A square filled with average restaurants and random shops, with no clear purpose other than to deface the area in the immediate vicinity of St Paul's. Baffling.
- Petite place sympa avec un Shaun
- Sit and grab a coffee and people watch or stare at the majestic if St. Paul.
- Nice square to relax and enjoy the views. Next to St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Where the suits hang out to chill.
- Before WWII this was the home of the publishing industry. The area was heavily damaged in the night of December 29th, 1940.
- It's 50p for the loo but they are clean