2426 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
- Let's hope the kitchen is cleaner than the bathroom. Scary
- Good portions, but a little overpriced. Flavors are okay.
- Moo Dang (61) is delicious
- Such a disappointment! Used to be so great, when I lived in Berkeley this was my default restaurant if I didn't feel like cooking, but since the reopen after the fire the food has totally changed.
- 1. Get the Lord and nothing but the Lord. 2. Dump the entire can of peanuts over it. 3. Enjoy the closest thing to heaven.
- Not a good place to go. Move on.
- The Thai iced tea is amazing.
- I got food poisoning here last time I went. What happened to the good old days of Slurp?? :(
- Will substitute kana/Chinese broccoli for dumb American broccoli. Prik nam pla (Thai super hot sauce) on request.
- Get the grass jelly drink! It's bubble tea tapioca pearls in a can.