- There is great al fresco dining and window shopping in a central courtyard plus loft office space on the mid-block between Fannin and San Jacinto Streets.
- Exciting changes are coming to GreenStreet! Make sure to "Like" us on facebook: www.facebook.com/greenstreetdowntown & follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/greenstreethou
- Join us June 3-6 for our GreenStreet Graffiti event! Various artists will be painting our walls leading up to our party on June 6. Learn more at www.greenstreetdowntown.com
- Make sure to "Like" GreenStreet on facebook & follow them on twitter as well! www.twitter.com/greenstreethou & www.facebook.com/greenstreetdowntown
- Spend $10 at any Houston Pavilions business on Saturday or Sunday and get a card for free parking in the Houston Pavilions Garage (at Polk & Fannin)
- Love the restaurants but in need of more places to shop.
- GreenStreet is proud to host the Pup Squad Adoption Center every Saturday from 11AM-3PM (weather permitting), the adoption center will be open in the space next to Fannin & Polk.
- hit the book store
- Looking for somewhere to go in downtown Houston? Great venue with multiple restaurants, a bowling alley/bar and some great shopping.
- Greenstreet Downtown Houston has B-cycle Bike Share Program that offers easy transportation with a station located at Main & Dallas.
- I have no idea why I checked in
- Find many of your favorite food trucks around lunchtime at GreenStreet! 11 AM-3 PM, Monday through Friday. They are parked in front of Forever XXI near the corner of Main Street and Dallas Street.
- I especially like the bowling alley/bar and this strip/venue is full of culture and has a nice view of the city from the back upper deck. Nice artwork as well.
- Should definitely put this place on the list of places to visit in Houston
- shop till you drop