- Stop by the first floor of the Alumni Memorial Union for Stone Creek Coffee or Rishi loose-leaf tea.
- "Take a professor to coffee (they need a little encouragement, too)" - from the top 100 things to do before graduating from Marquette University
- Get a Third Shift
- A little too busy to be a study place, but a Third Shift helps you settle in for the late night study sessions.
- I don't always drink coffee, but when I do, I make it Jesuit Joe.
- $1 coffee any size on Fridays at the Brew!
- All sizes of coffee are $1 on Fridays. And on Tuesdays, you can get double punches on your punch card
- "Set up in the Brew Bayou. Great music + good people = great atmosphere for studying" - from the top 100 things to do before graduating from Marquette University
- "I took the pieces you threw away and put them togather [sic] by night and day washed by rain, dried by sun, a million pieces all in one." Brew Bayou photo art from Howard Finster's Paradise Garden.
- Caramel apple ciders are back!
- They'll make any "seasonal" drink all year round... Just ask!
- Order a Third Shift on ice from the Brew Bayou Coffee Shop. That three-espresso iced latte equals six hours of sleep.
- Even if you don't like coffee, they make great hot chocolate!
- At a table with a drawer? Open and take a read.
- If you REALLY need a caffeine fix, go for the 3rd Shift. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of their tea, especialy the Sweet Macha Latte.
- Stone Creek's signature brands are great. I'm a big fan of Milwaukee blend and Garden blend. If you really like sugary coffee drinks, try Mystic Mint or the Turtle Latte.
- The Brew is a great place to get work done w/ nice background noise. Pick up a punch card on your next visit. Once you collect 10 punches your next drink is on the house! I suggest a Vanilla Steamer!
- Bring your own coffee mug or thermos! You get a discount on your coffee or tea. Also, if you purchase your own tea bags, you can get steaming hot water for free from the barista
- Try their great Hot Caramel Apple Cider! It is a great treat that only comes around during the fall season! Take advantage while you can!
- The hot caramel apple cider is a great Fall treat.