Sports Bar, Bar
- Ask for Tracy!
- Menu is small but pizza is awesome! Great service!!
- Great drink prices, but the food selection is awful.
- Other than terrible food selection, bad game selections on tvs, and it being REALLY hot... I guess it's okay.
- Just heat & eat / they don't make nothin'. They charge 75 cents to use a credit card - how corny is that?
- Skip this place if you can. Smaller beer selection, even smaller menu, and its not cheap. Also, the biggest TV was a good 10 second behind the others.
- Just keep on walking bye and head to Moses Roses!! I still can't get over the entrance! The food is amazing!!! TVS everywhere, darts, pool, IT'S CLEAN!!!!
- Beer is flat, mixed drinks were horrendous and good was disgusting. Overpriced for shit!
- People and sports
- Average bar. Lots of TVs which is a huge plus.
- Good sports bar! The food is not good tho!
- Fave. Bar!!!
- Waching Woldcup 2014 !!!
- Me encanto.. Best placer un town to see a game..
- Divertido.. Ambiente local
- Excelente lugar.. Buenos precios
- Barce for today ;-)
- The only bar I've ever been to that charges a credit card fee. Probably tells you how much food they sell.
- Drinks are cheap and strong, and the game is on.
- Great drinks