Rock Club, Music Venue, Concert Hall
261 Main St (at Martin Luther King Jr Blvd)
Worcester, MA 01608
- The bathrooms are disgusting.
- Try not to get annoyed by a bunch of 18 year olds!
- Downstairs, the further from the stage you are, the better the acoustics are. So, be prepared to choose between being close to the band, or actually being able to tell what you're listening to.
- Just be respectful and everything is always straight. We have never had a problem <3 Palladium! Tip the bartenders!
- This place is great for small shows with big bands with two floors each mad sweet check it out if your around or want to see a show
- If you are here for an upstairs show, don't stop in the doorway to watch the band as soon as you enter. Keep moving.
- If you're 21+ and plan on consuming "adult" beverages, be sure you get a drink wristband prior to ordering. No wristband = No booze/beer for you. No ifs, ands, or buts, about it. Proper ID required.
- Favorite venue and staff in MA! Good sound, good drinks. Just gets freezing in the winter!
- Great venue! Just be prepared for all the rules and some idiots that work there :/
- Don't pay for parking. Park at a meter at the church up the street. It's free at night
- One if the best venues for live music in New England. From the building itself, to the staff this place is amazing. MCL
- Get here early. And make sure you don't have will call. That line takes forever!
- Terrible sound, tons of teeny boppers, no heat, overpriced drinks and shitty security. It's like every other venue in the country. That being said not a bad seat in the house.
- Try the Kiss Kiss Bang Banger
- For some of your favorite bands come to the Worchester Paladium!
- When we come back here, be careful if you're in the front row. Uliana might kick a can of beer at you lol
- On 03/04/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- What happened to my favorite International Heavy Metal, Death, underground music venue.
- I've never had a bad night at the palladium! Not too small but not big at all. Love a good intimate show!! Bar gets packed fast downstairs!
- Best venue for metal shows in my opinion. Sound is great upstairs and down.