- Car Bombs FTW!
- The best secret in the Quarter! I love this place!
- Ask for Evil Bob!
- They played Bill's jam.
- One of if not the best bar in new Orleans which is off the beaten path of bourbon st. The day bar tenders Jay and Mave are amazing. Molly's is also pet friendly. I LOVE THIS BAR!!!
- A laid back dive just off of Bourbon Street that's open well past 5 am. The bartender was one cool dude.
- Fun dive to drink a few beers at. We had fun during a Sunday afternoon.
- Not that packed. Off bourbon. Good music. Good drinks
- Great little bar, off Bourbon, PBR and Irish car bombs, how can ya go wrong?
- GROSS! Dirty and smoky.
- Great car bombs!
- Awesome environment. Get the "mystery shot"!
- Bloody mary FTW!!
- Don't ask, just drink... Mystery Shots $1... Do It!
- Make sure to tip the bartender, or he'll call you a non tipping bastard.
- So the place is dead on a Monday evening and the bartender lady would not give me a quarter for 2 dimes and a nickle. Like people are busting down the doors to get in. Bad business..her tip will suck
- Best Irish coffee in the 1/4.
- If it's Sunday, you should prob be ordering a "Sunday Service" shot
- Great tunes!
- Great bartender, can't remember the guys name, try the 9.7