- G til N/V hjrnet og vr glad nr du akut tissetrngende finder ud af at der er toiletter her :-)
- Drik en l i solen.
- H.C. rsted og A.S. rsted hdres med skulpturer i parken. For hurtigt at komme fra den ene skulptur til den anden, kan man med fordel skyde genvej henover Frederik 7.s bro fra 1857
- Bring your kids to the playground - its big and varied. The kids will have fun for many hours, just remember to bring a lunchpack, a thermos (with coffee), water etc. So youll enjoy the time spend.
- Black birds with yellow beaks
- A must see place in Copenhagen...
- A great and cozy centrally located park.
- WHY THERE: nice lake in the city's center
- Kou, piknik, kitap okumak iin ehrin en doal ka noktalarndan birisi..
- great lakefront park with colorful seasonal blooms and connection to active and lively Israel Plads
- Beautiful and chilled out park in Nrrebro
- Langt bedre end sit ry. Byens hemmelige oase.
- Close to OldTown; great for running, walking and picnic. Perfect for a lazy afternoon in the sun in the weekend.
- Take a walk through here on the way to rsted lbar
- I love this park and its lake. The is a great bar perfect to have a beer / glass of wine with views to the lake. There are a lot of children and mothers walking their trolleys. It is super romantic!
- Great park to relax.
- Great park to go for a walk or simply sit and relax or even prepare a picnic."
- Great place to enjoy a picnic!
- Beautiful !