- Wintertime you can ice skate in the middle of Medborgarplatsen. Bring your own skates.
- Lovely place to take a break from whatever when the weather is warm and eat lunch, read a book, or just watch the beautiful / weird people of Stockholm float past! Stick around for summer nightlife!Ja
- Listen for the clocks at 12.00. The melody "Sderklockornas melodi och timlten" was especially composed for Medborgarplatsen by composer Ture Rangstrm in 1940. #stockholmsounds
- A great square, drink some coffee and enjoy the sun!
- If you wanted to become a drunk. This would be a good be a good spot to find some mates
- Ceck out the locals passing by while drinking a local beer and eating a half chicken at merklang!?! fisk.
- Stockholm Stad lnar ut stolar till den som vill gra torget till en uteservering.
- Kind of depressing place. Could have been so much better. Infested with junkies snd drunks.
- Buenas cervezas pero los cabezas negras no vamos por ac
- Perfekt p sommaren vid vackert vder. Annars vete katten...
- I visited a German beer festival. This was a temporary arrangement.
- Sdermalm, in general, is highly overrated. Nowhere is this more apparent than at Medborgarplatsen, which is usually crowded, noisy, dirty and devoid of any creativity.
- Os restaurantes abertos pra praa so super descolados!! No vero ficam cheios at tarde!
- Last solution
- What a great spot to congregate, and possibly see a rock show or eat.
- I don't like this place. There's outdoor pubs but lots of bums in the area.
- . . .
- Este lugar esta lleno de bares, restaurantes y cafetera, ideal para ir una tarde, tomarse una cerveza y admirar el desfile de mujeres impactantes.
- Restassured: The Suncoversthis square!
- Fint plats