- The most beautiful square in Berlin with two impressive cathedrals and the concert house.
- The German and French cathedral both found in the one Berlin square!
- The white dude is Schiller. He wrote the Ode yo Joy. BOOYA!
- Enjoy Berlin's Classic Open Air Concert series on the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt in July. If you can't get tickets bring a lawn chair and commune with hundreds lounging in the streets around the venue.
- , . .
- It is Berlins most graceful square. The twin churches of Deutscher Dom and Franzsischer Dom frame Schinkels Konzerthaus to form a superbly har-monious architectural trio.
- Klare Empfehlung ist hier das "Refugium", ein Restaurant zu Fen des Konzerthauses. Es bietet erstklassigen Service, fantstisches Essen und sehr gute Weine. Im Sommer unbedingt drauen sitzen!
- Great plaza
- Probably the best place to just hang out in Berlin. So much to see!
- Must see! Beautiful and lively place, there is allways something going on.
- Es sieht einfach nur toll aus!Wenn es dunkel ist und alles hell erleuchtet..das muss man sich ansehen!
- Every July this beautiful square plays host to several open air concerts. In 2013 the fun will be from the 4th to the 8th of July! Read More to see many more exciting 2013 events.
- Square with the Konzerthaus and the French and German Cathedrals. The centre is crowned by a statue of Germany's poet Friedrich Schiller. You can take a drink in one of the terraces in the square.
- As the festive season approaches, the Gendarmenmarkt is the perfect place to be! Surrounded by magnificent buildings, Berlins most beautiful square will sure leave you impressed.
- Beautiful place! Take the steps to get a beautiful view from the franzsische Dom! Watch out for thieves !
- Tolle Kulisse fr Fotos. Beautiful Spot for some Photo-Shootings
- Nice places with nice cafes and restaurants.
- Open area between historical buildings
- Try the dried apples at the Christmas market, they're delicious!
- Great place to visit!!!