- Look up! Have your smartphone ready (photo shot & edited with iPhone5 )
- Do just nothing. That's what all these tourists are up to around here.
- The first traffic lights in Continental Europe!!! (were erected at Potsdamer Platz on 20 October 1924)
- Potsdamer Platz is an architectural highlight of Berlin. Dont miss it.
- Head to Potsdamer Platz, one of Europes busiest squares in the 1930s and a complete wasteland during the Berlin Wall years. Todays collection of high-rise offices includes the sparkling Sony Center
- ehrin modern yz. Yksek ve modern tasarml binalar grnce Berlin iinde baka bir ehirde gibi hissediyorsunuz.
- Go when it's warm & massive lightening storms are expected. Sit at the front of a restaurant with the sliding walls open. Enjoy the tremendous acoustics of rolling thunderclaps & metallic rain. Video:
- Fucking crazy geometry in this square. Awesome
- This is my favorite nighttime-spot in Berlin! I love how Bahnhof Potzdamer Platz looks beside the gigantic DB-building. And there is also a post with the historical context of the train station.
- It looks like the Mayans were wrong and that the world won't end today! But if you're around Potsdamer Platz later today and see a sight like this one, it might mean they were right after all...
- The Winter World at Potsdamer Platz kicked last Friday. It's open until January 6th so you have plenty of time to visit and try out the largest mobile toboggan run in Europe!
- Es ist ein sehr schnes modernes Gebude, das sollte am Abend gesehen werden.
- This place has no soul.
- Hier gibt es alles was das Herz begehrt!
- Als "Touri"ist der Potsdamer Platz sehr erlebnisreich,vorallem wenn man im winter hier ist und den Weihnachtsmarkt besuchen kann.
- In den 20er Jahren der verkehrsreichste Platz Europas
- One of my favorite places in Berlin. Love the modern architecture, especially the Sony Center. The Potsdamer Platz area is also the "film center" of Berlin.
- Get on the top floor of Starbucks, enjoy the view and your Vanilla Latte. Damn it's mesmerizing!
- , , , , !
- Billy Wilder's