2511 Noriega St (btwn 32nd & 33rd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94122
- The beef pho was legit. Imho better than turtle tower. #12
- Good chicken pho. Get a small. The large is a bigger bowl with same amount of food.
- Chicken pho is great. No extra toppings here
- Cash only! Boo
- Chicken pho is the best.
- Super delicious chicken pho!! The curry rice sauce is not thick but very flavourful.
- Better than turtle tower.
- They have unbelievably rude staff: just got slapped a $10 change on the counter (when I asked for different sets of bill)!!! Why do I have to be insulted like this?!!!
- Plastic cups for boiling hot water & tea? Aside from having harmful BPA, it taste like dish washing water (strong residue bleach & soap tastes)!!! They refused to give u glasses & ceramic cups!
- Saw a mini cockroach 3/4 way into eating my pho!!! Yuk!!!! Now I wanna puke!!!
- If you can't decide between the imperial rolls and the fish cake, ask if you can get half and half. (Only applies to the appetizer.)
- Beef and pho is pretty good
- Y is there no combo luc Lac wtf
- Get the chicken pho. Awesome!!
- Try the satay beef noodle soup!
- I take it back. Apparently this is the style of northern Vietnam : ) now I know
- Big disappointment because they don't use pho noodles! sad face. Oxtail Pho is not bad though except for the oversized carrots.
- The chicken pho #7 is the best on the set an the wine sauce oxtail is really tasty
- Number 18
- I like how the rare beef stays raw