1885 Lake Shore Blvd E (at Woodbine Ave)
Toronto, ON M4L 3W6
- So cold water, I don't know how people could go in the water!
- Nice place to swim ,play beach volleyball and rollerblade around.
- Little gem in the heart of Toronto. Don't forget if you want to go swimming there is a public pool nearby.
- Lets swim but before August ;) at the end of the Summer the lake is soo cold
- I don't like lake beaches much, but I have to say here is quite nice. If you are in one part of the beach full of rocks, just keep walking and it will get better.
- Beautiful place!
- I love it here but there is so much sand. I hate sand
- The best beach in TORONTO !! Dont forget to bring your shisha LOL!!
- Free parking before 5pm on week days! Come early before it's busy for a nice run!
- Just be patient, tons of parking
- Saturday morning yoga at 9 am with sun and water is the best. https://www.facebook.com/events/1666819663366759/?event_time_id=1666819686700090?ti=ia
- Beautiful place for a pocnic and enjoy the weather
- Great spot for beach volleyball, it pretty much has anything you'd be looking for in a beach!
- I always forget that only pigeons swim here.
- First place I think of when I hear the words "Toronto beach".
- Good for Family!
- Always so many people. Fireworks are great here.
- Second warmest day of Spring and this place is crowded - enjoying the sun
- Love, love, love!