1005 McCausland Ave (Clayton Ave.)
St Louis, MO 63117
- $5 Wednesdays...
- Awesome place to watch a movie! Such a cute theatre with a huge screen and plenty of seats. The bathrooms rule and the popcorn and drinks are cheap! I'm in love.
- Conected bar is smoking
- Only $7 and free unlimited Dum Dums in the bathroom.
- There is free candy in the upstairs bathroom :-)
- The Hi-Pointe is magical. If it's playing at the Hi-Pointe, see it there.
- Men, read the article above the urinals upstairs about the form and function of urinals as works of art.
- The last of the single screen cinemas in the Lou and THE BEST POPCORN plus, they serve beer and wine. Who knew Pinot Noir went well with buttered popcorn???
- $5 tickets all shows Monday through Thursday!!!
- $5 Monday thru Thursday.....
- One of my best theaters in stl, I hardly go there because of long distance
- Restrooms are upstairs; the men's urinal was selected as Best Urinal in the RFT (article framed above them says so). Go see why!
- Love this place! Alcohol for sale and the sea foam green interior looks beautiful. The lighting fixtures are also ornate and original to the theatre, nice bit of history.
- I love this theater. The prices are great, the staff is nice, and the building is very nice.
- $3-4 beers. $9 tickets. One of my favorite theaters in St. Louis.
- Two tix, large popcorn, high-quality chocolate bar, small coke < than two tix at other theaters
- Popcorn and beer
- Great throwback theater that has reasonable prices. Well deserved status of St. Louis institution.
- My absolute favorite movie theater in St. Louis!!!!!! Love the guys and the doggy and the tootsie rolls in the bathroom. 1922 and still around for a reason!
- Best nostalgic movie house in St. Louis with the best prices and friendliest staff.