Richmond, VA 23220
- Home to stunning architecture and many monuments, Monument Avenue is the only street in the U.S. thats a National Historic Landmark.
- In 2007, the American Planning Association named Monument Avenue one of the 10 Great Streets in the country. Also on the National Register of Historic Places as a National Historic Landmark District
- National Historic Landmark, Historic Monument Avenue @ Virginia
- Hard to drive, but great for photos.
- Home to stunning architecture, Monument Avenue is the only street in the U.S. thats a National Historic Landmark. With that said, it also lionizes the "Lost Cause" movement of the Jim Crow South.
- A great place to live and explore history in the museum district. Great duplex coming available!
- Many monuments to pro-slavery men.
- Take a nice Sunday drive one of the best streets in the US
- Great visual history
- For a good look at Richmond's history, take a stroll down Monument Ave.
- Watch out for uneven sidewalks. Lift those feet!
- Great place to watch 10k
- Visit the Monuments and experience a cobblestone road.
- Jessi answer ur phone
- Very historical street that runs through the fan district.
- Definitely break out the DSLR & take pictures in the fall; it's so pretty when the leaves change colors.
- Everybody who lives in Richmond, should at least bike down this road at least once.
- Love it! Especially during the fall and spring when the colors are vibrant!
- Cut that out!
- Fall is the best season on Monument. The trees are gorgeous! Take a walk in the evening - people leave their blinds open so you can see inside their beautiful houses!