Bar, Restaurant, Pub
22 E 100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- O'Shucks remains the best place to combine cold beer and raw fish. The full sushi menu is on par with other local Japanese spots, while the burgers hit the spot on a recent late-night voyage.
- Decent sushi, nice bartenders, but possibly the grossest restaurant restroom I've ever seen.
- Decent beer selection. Not the most amazing sushi. Decent servers but nasty restrooms. Asked the server to replace toilet paper in restroom and it didn't get done our entire stay for more than an hour
- $3 Wednesdays
- Skip the Sushi. For the money go to Tsunami and get "A" grade sushi for less. Bar is great with the novelty goblets though.
- $3 schooners on Wednesdays. Also known as college night.
- check out cheap beer/sushi Wednesdays!