331 Decatur St (between Bienville Avenue and Conti Street)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- You should never give a smurf a blow job!!!!
- Traditional Irish music twice a month.
- Nice & quaint place. Bartender was knowledgeable of area but over charged us. He never kept a tally or tab for us then just gave a number total. Poor service. Do not recommend unless single drinker.
- Perfect Guinness!
- Quiet, warm and a little bit of dive. Love it!
- The beer, the conviviality, all top notch. Add a dollar to ceiling - look for Shrek near the pub's entrance!!!
- Yummy Guinness
- Nice quiet place to get away from the madness
- Try to catch Jason Bishop when he hosts open mic night on Tuesdays.
- Come to hear Beth Patterson. Her voice is beautiful accompanied by the bazooki!
- Friendly service, great beer.
- My favorite quiet bar in the quarter. And the live music is always exceptional. Find my dollar.
- They have High Life...
- Mike the bartender is a classy guy. Order a shot of Fireball Whisky and a Guinness.
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012: Live Music Bars
- The jukebox is a winner. Put in some money and play some tunes.
- Nice little dive in the French quarter
- Paul the bartender is top notch.
- Good atmosphere, live music almost everyday, cheap beer. Guinness on tap!!!