Park, Playground, Baseball Field
1597 Durst St. (E Randall St.)
Baltimore, MD 21230
- Please clean up after your dog.
- there's a pool that is open in the summer.
- Nice park with a nice playground.
- Kickball field 1 is choppy
- Check out the information sign
- Star-Spangled Site: This Park is the site of the Circular Battery that helped to repel the British night flanking offensive during the Battle of Baltimore in September, 1814.
- Free concerts in the summer! Find the "riverside neighborhood association" page on Facebook for schedules!
- Awesome park with a great loop to run...dog friendly, kid friendly baseball field in the back and a public pool in the middle.
- Lots of doggos all over here. I hear the recycling is just thrown in the trash here.
- Nice playground, friendly people. There's a pavilion with benches, 2 baseball fields, and a (currently unfilled, hopefully to-be-repaired) swimming pool. It's incredibly pleasant.
- Cute, dog friendly park
- Nice park, small trails for biking
- Smallish, kinda hilly....public pool for under $2 in the center. All in all, nice neighborhood park with many dog walkers
- Stop by and pick up a Sno-ball for a snack crushed ice with flavored syrup, and marshmallow fluff on top (a Baltimore tradition!) at Mercados on Heath Street.
- Check out Waterballet - Fluid Movements annual summer extravaganza! Synchronized swimming meets performance art meets anything else you can think of!
- They just renovated the park! Looks great!
- Yeah winning playoff games, having fun, hey now
- Great park and pool. Perfect place to take a walk. Nice and green. Playground for the kids. There's a skate park and some exercise equipment. Bring your dog and some sidewalk chalk!