- Lots of great trails for hiking & biking. There are also a variety of planned events.
- Steel-money rivals / Frick built a taller building / In downtown Pittsburgh
- Great place for dogs! No one cares if your dog is off leash and its the perfect place to socialize your pet.
- Great trails to run/ walk/ bike.
- Go the the stream at Nine Mile Run!
- Come on Saturdays for Fitness n the park!
- In 1982 Alexander Berkman attempted to assassinate Henry Clay Frick. He failed. Write a Haiku about the evil deeds of Henry Clay Frick and post it to foursquare!
- Lot of great and some hellishly good trails to run! Check them out!
- Lots of
- The name lmaoooooo
- Love this park and so do the kids. Great family outting and lots of room for our rambunctious pups to run around .
- Great place for a hike and a picnic. My kids love it, and my love it because it wears them out. Lol
- great park, nice trials...
- Really nice park to come to. Great people and really nice trails.
- The weather has been doing us justice lately! Me and my wife are going to come here this weekend and go for our Saturday walks after coffee and tea.
- Friendly park perfect for walking my dog, riding bikes, and going for a jog.
- Always a good walk in the park
- Gorgeous trails and scenery!
- Tracks are great
- The people are friendly and the dog park past the playground is a nice space to let your pup run and play!