Performing Arts, Theater
- Extremely easy to wander backstage from the side mezzanine level stairs.
- This grand old theater has welcomed audiences since 1932. Enjoy a show, watch a performance, or celebrate a graduation at this preforming arts venue.
- The heart and center of North Carolina's performing arts. Come here to see one of the many operas, ballets, theater shows, comedies, or music concerts.
- Parking in front is 7 dollars. Try parking somewhere along the Rline which is free.
- super great staff!
- saw CATS here! it was amazing :)
- Free parking across from Lincoln Theatre. Less than 7 min walk.
- Section G / Row N is a good bang for the buck.