Landmark, Museum, Gift Shop
- Tweet the name of your favorite gadget with hashtag #intel
- They have a 78 point buck, a 1,056 black marlin and other interesting animals! Teams searched the museum for the answers to 19 questions about the creatures within its walls Race to the Alamo
- Belly up to an antique hand-crafted marble and cherrywood bar and order one of the seven locally brewed draft beers, like a Shiner Blonde, or a potent Prickly Pear Margarita.
- The museum is both entertaining and educational. A cool Texas attraction for the entire family.
- Beer tasting, that would be a good ds business
- Good Food at a Reasonable Price. Interesting Decore & Ambiance. Full Bar.
- Been there fun to do again
- If you are in SA, you MUST come here and drink one beer at least.
- On our many visits to San Antonio we always make time to have a beer in this Saloon. Just don't let the animal heads spook you!
- Go in for a beer and a chat with the bar keep, and a gander at the saloons most prized record holder which is the famous 78 Point Buck right over the bar back.
- Take a step back in time and drink in a real saloon! Has a museum with a large collection of animal trophies. near riverwalk
- Local craft beers on tap and the best old fashioned root beer in a keg for everyone! Food service 11-3 so plan accordingly. Can take drinks into museum. Great pulled pork and fried catfish w/colslaw.
- The animal exhibit and Texas Ranger Museum are with your time.
- Nice a/c and fun stuff to see. Entertainment for kiddos.
- Si les espantan los animales disecados NO ENTREN
- Make sure to stop at the saloon for the amazing bbq and extra large drafts
- $20 a person for the museum...YIKES! Didn't seems worth it. I guess the ticket is good for two days...if you choose to come back again.
- A must visit while in San Antonio. Opened at midnight when Prohibition ended, this place serves great drinks and good food and the collection of animal heads on the wall is amazing.
- Go into the museum, definitely worth it.
- Buckhorn Burger