16848 Devonshire St (at Balboa Blvd)
Granada Hills, CA 91344
- The burgers... Duh!
- The record holder of the XXXL Challenge ate a Fatburger with 9 patties and is enshrined on their Wall of Fame.
- The chili dogs are good.
- Been going to Fatburger since the '70s but the little one in west hollywood! Have been to Granada Hills one 3-4 times and is just as excellent as original. you can't go wrong with whatever you order!
- You get two punches and a signatures on double Tuesdays :) if they don't have any cards ask them to write on your receipt and keep it for next time :)
- Extra season salt on the fries!
- The new mushroom burger is the best:-) :-) :-) :-)
- Ask for Jeff he is awesome :-)
- Worst service ever!!
- I havn't visited a Fatburger in over a year and it was Better than I remembered! The burger artist makes my XL look like a masterpiece as its served. Quantity-HUGE, QUALITY-AMAZING, XXXL Next Time!
- Not super fast, but ALWAYS fresh!!