Mexican, Eastern European
5B Shepherd St. (near Piccadilly)
London, Greater London W1J 7HP
+44 20 7499 4680
- Food was pretty vile and ridiculously overpriced. Waitress was obviously ill and should not have been working with food. Two massive thumbs down.
- Very average food, rude waitress and expensive for what it is! I wouldn't recommend this restaurant!
- The waitress was really rude, when one of us asked to swap rice for extra beans she said, "Really? That will be VERY poor". Not the best saleswoman I've come across! The food wasn't good & overpriced.
- Food was as expected, crap. Only ate here because burger and lobster had a 3 hour wait. Waitress was miserable and should quit her job if she hates it so much. Avoid!!
- The polish food was great, the pierogi in particular, and my Polish friends thought so as well.
- It's OK. Everything you've read about the waitress is true. Polish food was OK as well. Just about average. I'm sure you can get better stuff for 13.95
- The waitress terrified me initially but that's part of the charm of this Polish/Mexican restaurant with a French name. Stick to the Polish food - the Pierogi was nice
- Worth a visit as it's so bizarre. Go Polish, Mexican isn't great at all. Expect skillful use of... the microwave.
- I'm not sure what the Polish food was like, but I'll certainly not return here for Mexican. Staff friendly, but enchilada disappointing.
- Lovely little hidey hole, half authentic Mexican, and half authentic Polish - obvious really! Friendly place, nice food. Recommended.
- Fab Polish food, recommend the Game Feast - Boar sausages were amazing. Very reasonably priced, nice wine, good friendly service
- Pierogi and cheese boards
- Poerogi and beetroot soup (borscht) is a must try! Mix the dumpling, they serve it separately if you decide to share it.
- Best dumplings in London!! Skip the Mexican food, polish cuisine is their real speciality. Worth the price. Amazing selection of wines. Very cozy interior.
- Avoid this place. Microwave food. Overpriced. The only luring thing is the name of the place.