Casino, Buffet, Restaurant
- Just always bring your identification card when you drop by the EQC
- Bet big, win big. But also, bet big lose big.
- Tesla baby
- A great place to lose your grandson's college fund!
- Good buffet!! Try the frybread it taste pretty good.
- Sundays are Lobster buffet days. Check in at players club then play 2 hours eat free. When the line is long put your name in the reservation list 15 to 30 minutes before your 2 hour time is up.
- gamble slots 2 hrs, get free lobsta buffet on sundays! long ass line though!
- Feel free to heckle the washed-up celebrities on Saturdays!
- If I ever win, I'll leave a tip (just the tip).
- This place is amazing my husband & I love going on tuesdays and thursdays crab and steak nights. The serves is great we love sitting in Kate's section shes very friendly & stays on top of our drinks
- No parking!
- Awesome night at the casino
- Really small and crowded.
- No Wi-Fi witch is ridiculous for this establishment and if they do you never know definitely something that don't like about them
- Late night buffet!
- Waiting in line for 2 hrs. Cost $100 for 4 adults. Poor choice of salads. lobster tasteless.. Beef definitely not PRIME! Limited menu for cost and time spent waiting. Not worth it. Avoid!
- Vary dark inside
- The seafood buffet is good. The lobster is overcooked. But the claws are still yummy. :)
- Great venue for comedy shows
- Long ass line and food is not that good for spending 2 hours of gambling and losing