- Beer and food way overpriced--only sports bar in the neighborhood, though.
- Wings are great...and beer..lol
- Brunch in the 'hood!
- The roast beef is smoky and lean and comes in a gut-busting portion.
- Closed on Mondays, half price burgers on Tuesdays. TVs are very sharp. Great burgers.
- Try the hanger steak, worth the money.
- The Cuban Wrap is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Oooooooooooooo good.
- This place us great. Love the menu.
- Portions are small, food is okay but EXTREMELY overpriced - they have half prices mimosas for brunch but they're still 4.50 and are 90% OJ. Won't be coming here again....
- Love the place! Food is decent. Very kid friendly. Great beer and wine selection. Just wish the service was a tad better.....the service always seems to disappoint!!
- The service was slower than watching water boil!
- 1/2-price burgers Mon and Tues brings the price down to $5.50, a good deal for a prime 8 oz. (though it's no Ray's Hell Burger). The meat is over-salted but the quality is otherwise good. $3 for soda?
- Service is always good, but $34 for a sandwich, appetizer and iced tea is a bit pricey.
- Grilled wings with blue cheese ate to die for...for realz. Delicious. And I love that they have cider beer on draft, and have the CAPS games on. Great neighborhood bar!
- Once was enough. You can find me at Cowboy Caf in the future.
- Every restaurant in DC is overpriced. If that's your criteria, you'd never go out. Food and service are consistently good, though.
- Kitchen closes at 10 most nights. Mcd nearby is open 24-7.
- The cheese fries are a steal.