37-01 Main St (at 37th Ave.)
Flushing, NY 11354
- First bakery that I ever walked in where the staff explained all their products. Very friendly! Steam buns are amazing and bubble teas are so tasty & they don't skim on the bubbles. Great treats!
- Best place for bubble/pearl shakes! Lots of bubbles/pearls!!!
- Everything is great!
- Mind Bubble Tea!!
- The pork bun didn't have any pork in! The chicken bun was okay though. Cheap and cheerful.
- Don't buy from them! I went to pay for my order & handed the cashier a $20 bill & for my change I received a counterfeit(fake) $10 bill.I wouldn't recommend them.They didn't want to resolve the issue.
- You get to fill up on yummy Chinese pastries and breads without the guilt of breaking the bank. Personal favorite: charsiu (bbq pork) buns.
- Don't let the size of the place fool you. The variety of tasty treats is excellent, especially the cakes and sweet buns. And the prices are on par for Flushing. Treat yourself.
- Nuttin special ..only like mango pudding
- No doubt, the hot ovaltine is the best in Flushing.
- I loved the way they save and save the earth at the same time. They cut their napkins in half.
- Their coconut pudding is pretty awesome and can't go wrong when you feel like having some sweets.
- get the roast pork bun.
- Their mooncakes