Social Club, Event Space, Historic Site
- Members visit Alpha chapter #1 The Order of Eastern Star.
- Ask Bill Sohni or Vincent for a tour.
- If you are in the area, come on in and ask for a guided tour. Is free and you will discover a jewel of architecture and history.
- To learn more about Freemasonry in New York: http://www.nymasons.org/
- Visit Joseph Warren-Gothic on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 7pm. Drama team is amazing.
- For MM only: Try attending any Filipino lodges raising. You will not regret it. :)
- Free PUBLIC tours of our Grand Lodge Building and Masonic Hall are conducted Monday through Saturday between the hours of 10:30 AM and 2:15 PM.
- Go to the 6th floor and see the statue in the middle library, Beautiful!
- Visit Mariners Lodge No. 67 on the second Wednesday of the Month.
- Historic Building in the Flatiron District!
- One of the best places
- Good place
- New rule is you must have your government ID. If you've been to the building a few times since the new system is implemented you might not need.
- Pzt cmt aras 11 ile 2.30 aras tura katlabilirsiniz
- A must stop---can't tell you much because it's a secret
- Very informative guided tour.
- Avoid people wearing purple. :-)
- Garibaldi lodge 1st degree is extraordinary And unique.
- I'm the First!