420 E Colfax Ave (btwn Pennsylvania & Logan)
Denver, CO 80203
- Best Jukebox I've seen in Denver.
- Great place. Kick back and chat with the man behind the bar.
- Cash only, but worth it.
- Service Industry Drink Specials all the time
- PBR and a Jameson shot anytime for $6...
- Wack. #NF.
- Not actually cash only! The card machine works fine, but not all bartenders will admit to it.
- Total dive, full-on hole in the wall, 100% awesome. Relaxed, fantastic music, great, cheap drinks. A REAL BAR. Thumbs up.
- This is a great place. The bathrooms are outta sight. Make sure you ask for a handy from Alex. You won't regret it.
- Not at bad as it looks I had fun
- "California Dreamin'" sounds surreal on this jukebox, which really is the best one in Denver.
- Great drinks, great bartenders, and always entertaining!
- "The haven for 'red-headed white people'"