Market, Flower Shop
8:00am - 3:00pm
- Go early to avoid the crowd and have first dibs on the best flowers or go late to grab a bargain.
- With thousands of flowers crammed into one noisy Victorian terraced street, London's Columbia Road Flower Market is a taste of the Old East End.
- Come at about 3pm for great deals on flowers and plants.
- 8am; 2 for a tena, 3pm; 3 for a fiva
- Columbia Road flower market is every Sunday morning on Columbia Road (duh) in Shoreditch. Get there early, before 8am for best deals/best photos. Also great place to check out galleries, curioso-store
- be early, or just before closing to avoid huge crowds!
- One of the beautiful markets in London! Open on Sundays between 8.00-15.00; come early to avoid crowds. Apart from the gorgeous flower stalls, there are great vintage shops and cute cafes nearby.
- Urban jungle full of beautiful people. Everyone has a DSLR. Great buskers.
- Wonderful to see all those flowers!
- If I had a shot every time I hear "fiver"!
- Find Gwilym's coffee cart. Get a coffee, and a bacon roll from the food cart next to it. Best hangover cure.
- Go early and head to Ezra St for the best bacon and egg rolls and fresh coffee from the next door stall.
- If you find yourself in East London on a Sunday, the flower market on Columbia Road cant be missed. Peruse through hundreds of fresh bouquets and succulents sold by aggressively brash barrow boys."
- Get here early (before 9am) if you want the best choice of flowers, or late (after 14:30) if you want the best deals. Gets really busy, so avoid bringing pets or pushchairs if you can help it
- Arrive early! It was busy by 10am. Incredible amount of flowers and plants for sale in such a small space!
- From 8 a.m.-2 p.m. every Sunday, the flowers and plants up for sale are some of the best (and cheapest) around. Arrive early to avoid the crowds. Blooming marvelous.
- Check the Portuguese Love Affair and buy some Portuguese wine.
- 8-14 (12 ) / Old Street 15 / Book shop, Open house, Start space, L'Orangerie, Mariagros, Courtyard cafe, Warren evans
- The best bacon rolls.
- Quintessential London experience. Grab a coffee, investigate the quirky shops, wander the market listening to the banter between the stall owners and go home with a selection of flowers.