- have a drink in the free wifi bar, then go see a movie
- Become a member!
- Formerly known as the National Film Theatre, this cinema is run by the BFI - British Film Institute, and hosts film festivals, special screenings and talks by leading figures in the industry.
- Visit the Mediatheque for hours of archival film and television treasures. All free.
- wi-fi password: bfi_wifi - via 4sqwifi.com
- You can kill loads of time watching stuff from the archive in the free mediatheque.
- Head over Embankment Bridge for fine quality bratwurst at Herman ze German on Villiers St. Their wurst is ze best!
- A place to enjoy your mindfulness
- Love the library here. Quiet, but friendly atmosphere. Free WiFi and great cocktails at the bar afterwards
- Great cinema, recommend London Film Festival and BFI Flare (LGBT film festival) when they are on. Lovely bar at the front (not the Riverside side)
- One of my favourites places in London, and probably the best cinema in the world. I went more than 30 times in a year, and I missed it so badly!
- Film forever
- Love going to film festival films here especially if you get a Q+A afterwards
- The wifi code is bfi_wifi
- Come earlier, so you can enjoy the bar, the shop and the Medieteque. And free wifi! :-)
- Not just a movie theatre, here is a great (movie themed) book shop, a great bar, comfortable seating in sofas and arm chairs and a nice (albeit not cheap) restaurant.
- Watch Marley
- Try the audiotheque. watch the lights on the panel glow up when you press the button.
- British Film Institute.Cinema masterpieces or international screenings and audiovisual exhibitions. Part of the Southbank Centre.
- While away the hours watching a movie in the mediateque archive.