- Lots of good things to say about this Wetherspoons. However, the ceiling looks like it was painted by a monkey. On stilts.
- Check out the Ladies bathroom and replica of the Parthenon horse as you go down.
- I really liked it there, great place, good service, good deals.
- Skip the lager (it smells of wet dog) and drink the black pig
- The Wetherspoons owner's favorite of the chain.
- Good Guinness.
- Great Place to meet friends
- Download the Weatherspoons app for super quick lunch service!
- I Really like their food
- Best weather spoon in London
- One of the nicest Wetherspoons I've been in. A lovely pub.
- Nice authentic english pub with class. Prices are good and the place is very nice.
- Very nice English pub. Food is great so as beer.
- Good Wetherspoons and open on the weekend unlike most pubs in the area. Very nice interior too.
- Very good pub with a nice vibe.
- The best pub toilets I have ever seen
- One of the biggest and nicest Weather spoons within London. Huge area that's great for groups (and October fest gatherings). They also have amazing and huge bathrooms worthy to be in a castle!
- It's a big venue and better looking than most wetherspoons.
- Stunning building for a Wetherspoons. Good selection of local beers.
- Avoid the Philly Cheesesteak at all costs!