1 Leicester Pl
Leicester Square, Greater London WC2H 7BP
+44 20 7287 8050
- The 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl - goes here most nights, it's a wicked venue with great drinks deals and views from the balcony.
- Worst club ever
- Fucking horrible.
- We had a very nice cocktail but can't remember the name of it after I get drunk! So go for cocktails:)
- Horrific ....avoid
- Happy hour: 5-7 half priced drinks & jugs
- Only place in Central with happy hour til 10pm! :-)
- Good fajitas in the restaurant - try them :)
- Ask for a good rum before paying a renner.:)
- The club has a balcony overseeing the entire Leicester Square.
- . . . 4 , .
- Really good gourmet food. Big fun rooms with a busy but young crowd . Music is good too!
- AAA (Access All Areas) student event FRIDAYS ONLY- buy 10 wristband that allows you to enter 7 different clubs within the square & also gives you student priced drinks all night!
- Nice place, slow service.
- You can smoke in the balcony.Se puede fumar en el balcn.
- Really nice place for a drink and a dance if you're in central London!
- !!! You are not aloud to take pictures :-)
- Not recommended for pre theatre dining.
- Good location and venue, but worst pre-theatre meal ever!!! Fish and chips or bangers and mash. I suggest: have a drink.
- company party but beautiful music and venue