Chinese, Japanese, Sushi
29 E 28th St (btwn Madison & Park Ave. S)
New York, NY 10016
- If your looking for Chinese food, Chef 28 is your spot!!!
- Beautiful fat pieces of sashimi
- pretty good menu for lunch at the 11-13$ range
- The dumplings are excellent.
- Never again. My spicy tuna and spicy salmon rolls didn't taste fresh, they tasted like they came from the fridge. Made me nauseous.
- Special roll
- Amazing lunch specials and leaning on the healthy side Chinese food. Ginger chicken with brown rice is my go to
- Get the lychee martini and the shrimp shumai ... Your taste buds will hug you!!
- Fresh sushi & must try the plum wine martini! #todiefor
- Sweetheart roll was amazing! Very yummi
- 10 bucks for a bento box special? Salad, miso soup, shumai, cali roll, rice and an entre? OH YEAAAAAH.
- My go to take out spot. Love their chicken with snow peas & spicy won ton. They will even make your fried rice with brown rice,
- A hidden Gramercy gem!! Gourmet Chinese & sushi fusion with amazing lunch specials and a sexy bar area! My new go-to lunch spot. :)
- Best sesame chicken dish I can remember having.
- Good food. Good beer selection.
- Best Chinese place in the area for lunch specials.
- Grazing platter for 2 is $10.50?! amazing.
- Food & drinks are adequately priced. Decent service & accommodating. Nice spot for get together with friends/colleagues!!
- Amazing dragon rolls and tempura. Deliver to over 20 blocks away
- Go with the eggroll. Roll your eggs!