1177 S Beverly Dr (at Pico Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Great free breakfast in the lobby every morning. Go downstairs, get fruit, yogurt, juice, tea, bagels & cream cheese or English muffins & take them back to your room to toast! Less crowded that way.
- A lot of Kosher restaurants in this area.
- Great reception loved their hospitality
- Stayed here in the summer in August with friends! Great Hotel, Breakfast is Awesome, House Keeping is quick and precise, and the service overall is great.
- Great valet personnel
- awesome place totally recommended
- The free breakfast is really good
- There is a convenient food mart across the street open 24/7. You can get all the necessities there. If you plan to cook but have no time to shop, the hotel can do it for you.
- Good breakfast!
- Everything was perfect.couldnt believe how well this hotel strives 2 make their guests comfortable..But would say there was one young lady at front desk that obviously didn't get the hospitality memo.
- Very good location and suitable for families
- Excellent location, service is great and the rooms are very clean and well kept.
- The service is great and the rooms are fine!
- Always have a great stay when I come to LA. Rooms are clean and love the kitchen in the rooms. Friendly staff and helpful.
- Good breakfast, valet expensive as usual in LA but friendly & effective, all facilities in the kitchen, good bathroom, tv & interne hi speed. Summing up very good.
- Strategic spot with a great value, almost everything is few blocks away.
- Showers have only 2 temperatures here. Very cold and very hot. Other than that, the hotel is quite nice for a Residence Inn.
- Relaxing after build up!
- Ask for a PURE room.