- Perfect place for a summer night picnic. Easy to get to and so peaceful. You can even enjoy a show while you have a little wine and cheese!
- Tennis, playground, scooter, grass fields. We all enjoy them.
- The Sunday Jam & Slackline meetup is always a fun group to watch (just dont be a weirdo and sit there and stare).
- Trees, lots of them. Went to a friends kid's birthday party here. Got the job done. Plenty of tables and lots of shade. Check it out parents for family events and such.
- Love walking and jogging at this park ! So green and lots of big trees!
- Awesome events!
- Awesome playground area, perfect for the two year olds birthday we had here today!
- Very nice! Lots of shady trees n tables around playground. Kids had a blast.
- Very Nice Park... Enjoyed My Time There...
- This is a great park for the kids to play in. There is a nice playground with lots of shade and playground equipment for toddlers and bigger kids. There are also paths that are good for scooters.
- With 7 acres of land, plenty of benches, a picnic table area, and a firepit, this beautifully landscaped park is the perfect place to sit with your favorite book or bring a blanket and get some sun.
- With seven acres of land, plenty of benches, and even a firepit, this beautifully landscaped park is the perfect place to sit with your favorite book or bring a blanket and get some sun.
- Bring chairs, blankets, a picnic, family, friends, and join us for Much Ado About Nothing 7pm on Thursday, July 14, 2011. Admission free! (Donations gratefully accepted.)
- Smells like kids here.
- Good Playground and lots of pretty trees but always super crowded.
- Clean, nice running track.
- Great Place for working out!
- Great playground, with a nice sun/shade ratio. Also, there's a nice covered picnic area that makes for an awesome b-day party space! (Lots of grass and picnic tables all around.)