Deli / Bodega
158 W 44th St (btw 6th & 7th Aves)
New York, NY 10036
- Pea french toasts with cream cheese para ter um cafe da manha gostoso e saudavel, pra variar, rs.
- Great food here and the workers r nice!!!
- Do not go here. Huge line and takes forever to pay. Told me one price then raised the price when I went to pay. When I pointed it out that acted like they did not speak English. Terrible place.
- The chicken parm will put you to bed.
- Delicious hot pastrami sandwiches on rye. Best I've had. Seating upstairs is nice and quiet.
- $1.50 for a bagel w/ butter n jelly. Can't go wrong. & plenty of seating upstairs
- Upstairs seating- not too many people use it. Nice if you want a nice quiet lunch.
- Grab the #1 with pepper turkey on 7 grain toasted for a great sandwich!
- big sandwhiches for good price, drinks more expensive than other places
- Not that great IMO. Pretty tasteless omelet, although decent coffee. Wouldn't recommend.
- Egg salad sandwich, seven grain bread. Lettuce, tomato, spicy mustard, tax: $6 total. Good. Sit upstairs.
- Very friendly! Try the Capri panini.
- Bacon egg and cheese bagel!