Dive Bar, Bar
- A Giants/Yankees bar in PA is perfect for me! Burgers are good, but the older man bartender was a little rude... Which only adds the great dive bar atmosphere.
- Of course George is the mayor haha
- Joe's has outdoor seating on Broad Street. Believe it.
- Best burgers in town. Srsly!
- Great bartender, great drinks at a great price and love the cheesesteak sliders and Mac and cheese bites!
- Great new menu specials and an improved beer selection. Karaoke friday nights.
- Had such a great time at Joe's Tavern.. Always good music, good company and great atmosphere!!!
- Giants games are so much fun here, not a fan of the wings but the burgers are HUGE and rad as fuck. If you dig NY sports than this is the bar for you.
- stellar shots
- I love Joe!
- 2.25 PBR pounders. All day long.
- Joe's has a self service lotto machine. So, if you are a compulsive gambler and a drunk this place is heaven.
- Love this dive. Plus they always stock Hop Devil and Dogfish 60 Minute.
- Watch out for Norman.
- Joe's Tavern is da spot! Nice and cozy and warm with good beer.
- Yankee fan bar that doesn't show Yankee games :/
- Friday night karaoke? That's ridiculous.
- Best pound for pound bar in Bethlehem. Get a California cheeseburger. You won't be disappointed.
- The nachos are good!
- Get the chicken cheesesteak...the best ever fuck yeah believe it (only Thursday thru Sunday cuz Joe don't give that shit up for any ole day of the week)