Grocery Store, Gourmet
5641 Geary Blvd (btwn 21st & 20th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- If youre doing the Ocean Beach bonfire thing and dont want to haul a grill down to the sand, pick up some sausages at New World Market. Theyre precooked & easy to warm up on pretty much any skewer
- European store where you can find everything you are craving for if you are from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, and other Eastern European countries.
- Packaged sauerkraut, smoked herring, chicken sausage and many of the German candies and sweets I enjoyed as a kid! Incredible market!
- Awesome, clean Russian market!
- Great Soviet/Russian deli: pastries, cheeses, frozen dumplings, meats, salted/cured fish, side salads, breads, pastries, and candies. Ask for the "prevoznaya" (imported) bologne - not "homemade."